Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Excursion Tonight :-)

Today's song is replaced by Dean Barretts take on Soi Cowboy. Worth watching!



Today is a bit of a work day for Shaun as he still needs to work for a living and needs to do some prep for his classes which resume next week. However, tonight we will return to Soi Cowboy for a little bit of RnR. The first item on my agenda is to head back to Country Road to discover just how bad I was 2 nights ago.

After some music and perhaps a game of pool I plan to head out to Shark bar to say hello to Apple and then the Doll House to say hello to a couple of friends there. Then, I plan to explore some of the smaller bars at Cowboy that I have never set foot in. Shaun and I have agreed to stay together tonight. If we enter a bar together, then we leave the bar together. Hopefully this will ensure we get back home together.

Of course a night out at Soi Cowboy is not complete without a final drink at Crazy House and a bit of Chocolate. Chocolate is a bar girl that I have known for 3 years.

That's it for today. Tomorrow's post should be more entertaining.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment