Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Leaving ...

Today's song is: Leaving on  a Jet Plane by Chantal not John Denver ... I like this version better


Well my bags are packed and I am ready to go. I am 3 kilos under my 22 kilo limit, although I am allowed a second bag, I never travel with that much stuff. Last night was a final goodbye at Big Rig and today was just packing and double checking everything (yes, my passport is in my lower left pocket, where it is 24/7).

My sister Elaine will drive me to the Ottawa airport for 3:30 and my flight to Toronto is at 5 pm and onward to Copenhagen about 8ish. That is good because if they feed us quickly and douse the lights it is time for some sleep. Ditto for Copenhagen to Bangkok as I arrive at 6 am Bangkok time so I will try to get some sleep at that time.

The flight from Toronto to Copenhagen is on the new carbon fibre Dreamliner. The seats are very comfortable.

Once I get to Bangkok I hope to resume my post-a-day schedule.

TTYL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to your blog. Looking forward to reading about your life in Thailand. Glad to hear you spent time with your kids. You were always so proud of them both! I didn't notice any extra pounds... must be all in your mind... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Jim! It was fun reconnecting. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete