Friday, September 18, 2015

It's my Life

Song's today is: It's My Life by Bon Jovi ... The Group performed just in Bangkok on the 15th of September .. unfortunately I was in Canada. This would be the Theme Song Song for expats Living in Bangkok. Very popular in the Bars. .


I woke up at 3 am courtesy of my jet lag. I thought I might as well make some coffee and have a slice of toast and peanut butter. I was still awake 3 hours later as the sun rose to the crowing of roosters. There is something about the dawn that brings out the optimist in a person, but I would think that depends on how you are living your life. It would be terrible waking up each morning just wishing the day would pass.

I was supposed to meet a friend for breakfast but I think I will pass as Jaidan wakes up about. 6:30 ish and I would like Thavorn to sleep in. We also have to go to Big C this morning and buy some groceries. It appears that Thavorn was waiting for me as the cupboard and fridge are bare.

More later as the day unwinds,.

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Now a Bon Jovi concert would get me to Bangkok!!! BTW, trip to England re: mom will be postponed due to Jaime's job. Will keep you posted as to plans in 2016. Janet sorry she missed you in Ottawa. You have an open invite to Palm Desert anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete