Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gym Time

Today's song is: I Gotta Feelin  .. The Black Eyed Peas


and Snoop Dog and Pussycat Dolls


Both great sings played live in dance bars of Bangkok.

I really have to get to the gym! Mirrors don't lie! I did some research and the Sheraton rand Sukhumvit has a 3 month promotion that will turn my one pack back into a six pack and drop 6 kilos to 89 kilos.  Swimming just does not do it for me. I have to run.

Two running songs to get me back in the running mode.


and Get Your Motor Runnin ... great song and better movie


Tonight Thavorn, Jaidan, and I are heading out to Wine Connection to celebrate her birthday.  Thavorn usually chooses the Lamb Shank and tonight I will opt for the Lasagna. Jaidan eats off our plates. Wine Connection is good as they have high chairs and 750 baht bottle of decent wine (Fat Bastard for example). Most Thai restaurants do not.

Five days until my wing man Shaun arrives from China and we do the Hangover 3 run in Bangkok.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment