Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last Night in Canada

Today's song is: Happy - Sunway College in Malaysia version. Today's song is dedicated to my daughter Jaime who is truly happy today :-)


Today is my last night in Canada as I fly out tomorrow afternoon to Bangkok via Toronto and Copenhagen. It is my first time for that route, with the first 2 flights with Air Canada and the last flight with Thai airlines. Always good to try something new.

I had a great time at my surprise birthday party at Big Rig. A big thank you to my two sisters and daughter Jaime who organized it as well as all those who could make it!

Some more great news! My daughter Jaime just landed a LTO (Long Term Occasional) teaching contract at All Saints High School here in Ottawa. The future is looking good for Jaime.

As for myself, I am looking forward seeing Jaidan and Thavorn and getting back to my daily swin in the rooftop pool. I think I may have gained a kilo during this visit as both Jeanine and my sisters are too good at cooking up delicious meals. The beer and pizza at Big Rig are also partially to blame.

I also look forward to getting back to daily posts on the happenings in Bangkok.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment