Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy

Today's song is Happy by: Pharrell   ... just a good happy tune redone many, many times.


My visit to Canada is rapidly coming to a close as Brent and I work hard to finish up the software changes for this year. I have 8 days remaining and the highlights will be Liz's get together at her house on the Rideau on Thursday afternoon and my friend farewell at Big Rig brew pub on Tuesday, the 15th, my last night in Canada. All in all a happy time as I have seen my daughter about 5 times and Jordan a couple of times. Children are God's gift to mankind :-)

My buddy Shaun is hoping the Chinese will process his passport in time for a few wild nights in Bangkok in early October.

Thavorn has done a wonderful job with Jordan while I have been gone. They both seem to have bonded quite well without Poppa around.

I am quite looking forward to getting back to Bangkok as I find life in Canada a little staid and boring. Definitely more fun in BKK although my night out with Ashley and Bondo was good for some raucous humour.

Oops, fast forward and tonight (Monday) is my second last night in Canada and I had a pleasant surprise as my sisters Elaine and Ann, and my daughter Jaime planned a surprise birthday party for me at Big Rig. So good to see so many of my friends together. For those of you I missed, I will see you tomorrow night at Big Rig.

Displaying IMG_20150914_175740.jpg

I never get much feedback on what I write despite more than 5,000 page views so feel free to leave a comment.

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I'd estimate at this point a 75% chance of arriving in DMK. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete