Thursday, April 30, 2015

Me and Willie - On a Lighter Note

Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have

From Always on my Mind by Willie Nelson

I often get told I look like Willie Nelson. Now Willie has always been a favorite singer of mine and I take that as a compliment. I think I smile a lot more than Willie ever did.

Image result for willie nelson

Willie


Jimmy

Image result for willie nelson

Willie


Jimmy

What do you think?

On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again

From On the Road Again by Willie Nelson

2 comments:

  1. I do see the resemblance. Are you working towards a complete Willy Nelson look? Several more inches of hair required.

    My ex-partner asked me on many occasions to shave my head (didn't obviously).

    "I Gotta Be Me" - Sammy Davis Jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should never have to change who you are to make someone else happy ... If they don't love you the way you are they should look for someone else ...

    ReplyDelete