Friday, April 10, 2015

Jabba Gets a New Purse

Thavorn and her mom caught a taxi and off to Big C they went. Across from Big C is a small market under a tent that sells knock offs. It turns out that Jabba needed a new purse and I must admit she did as her old purse looked like a Pony Express Satchel.

The knockoff purses are dirt cheap and sell from 300 to 900 Baht (I hope you are getting good at converting ... most of the time you can simply divide by 30 ... but at this moment you Canadians are not working hard enough for us expats so the math is harder as you divide by 25 to get Canadian)

I needed a pic or two as most of my readers like pics so I trolled the internet and came up with these.




Jabba purse

Actually the purse is quite nice ... pinkish in colour ... and a good size. 

All kidding aside, Thavorn's mom is not that bad but she does epitomize the Thai stereotype of eat, sleep, and watch TV as their daily activity.



As I like to jest with Thavorn ... Thai not go moon :-)

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment