Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Alone Today

Jabba and the kids left in the early morning and in true Thai fashion there were no thank you's, no hugs, just a goodbye. Thavorn told me that the kids did not want to go home which did not surprise me all that much.

As soon as the taxi pulled away I was up sweeping and mopping the floors, washing towels, bedding, etc.  Three hours later I was done and things no longer stuck to the bottom of my feet when I walked.  What a great feeling!

I made a couple of copies for myself and signed into iLikeHD (my streaming service) and put the latest Hobbit movie on in English with Thai subtitles. I even go to use the remote to switch the input to my computer. Thavorn and I curled up on the couch (for the first time) and Jaidan fell asleep to the start of the movie. Great end to the Hobbit movies.

Once the movie was over we had a quick bite to eat and then watched Taken 3 with Liam Neelson whom I like. It was great to just worry about ourselves for a change.

Jaidan needs a break so I will take him up to the pool ... something he really enjoys. Oops, just looked over and he has gone to sleep once again. Must be the peace and quiet :-)

TTYL

1 comment: