Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jabba and the Kids go Home

Tomorrow, Thavorn's Mom and her her children head back to the village and I get to reclaim, my floor, my couch, the television remote, and my peace and quiet. Apparently Jabba is bored after her 3 weeks with us.I would have thought 3 weeks without having to cook, clean a dish, or clean house  ... as well as all the yummy food you could eat and drink, would be a 'good' gig if you could get it ... but apparently not.

I think Jaidan will miss Thavorn's other children because they play with him about an hour a day and he seems to enjoy it. But seriously, 3 adults and 3 children in a one bedroom apartment is just too much. Live and learn :-)

Today was a quiet day as Thavorn, Jaidan, and I went to Big C to do some grocery shopping. I completed my morning swim as usual and apart from some programming for my business back home, that was it.

I think tomorrow I will try to get to the gym. I have a 5 day pass for the Sheraton that has to be used before the end of the month. Time to get running again!

I know Thavorn is looking forward to taking a break from cooking and cleaning dishes. Jaidan and I will also have to head out on our usual daily 2 hour walkabout to give her a really good break.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment