Friday, February 1, 2019

16 Days to Canada

Today's song is: 60 Mins of Top Hits  .. great tunes to listen to with my new buds  :-)


I broke down and against my minimalist approach to life, I bought something.  For quite some time I have been thinking about some ear buds. I have been using the pair that came with my smart phone, but they don't fit well and fall out all the time. My sister Ann had lent me a very expensive pair of Bose over the ear that were needed to be charged all the time which I find very inconvenient. I was looking for something that plugged in, had a microphone for Skype use, and most importantly made me smile.  Gamers like cool stuff  .. great sound  .. best of all 540 baht .. about $20  :-)


Last night I headed to downtown Bangkok to get a new faster backup drive for my work.  I headed off to the IT Mall, where you can find anything and everything and ended up buying a Samsung SSD, USB 3.1, type C, and it is very fast and will be faster with my new laptop when I arrive in Canada.. Does not count towards minimalism as I need it for work  :-)  Highly recommended  .. 4,400 baht



It was hot so after I made the purchase I headed off to Carls for some chicken tenders and a coke and then Country Road for a pitcher of Singha. I left after 90 mins for Nana for a Vodka and Red Bull and then off to the Bier Garden in search of someone who was good at pool, was female, funny, and good looking.  After securing the lady we headed off to Gulliver's to play pool for a couple of hours and then I decided bar hopping in Cowboy was in order and I decided to take my pool companion with me as she was good at making me laugh. About 10:30 pm I decided to hop on the BTS and go home.

All in all a good day and I was happy to get out because the apartment is boring without Thavorn and Jaidan.

TTL

No comments:

Post a Comment