Tuesday, February 5, 2019

10 Days to Canada

Today's song is: Funny How Time Slips Away  .. Willie


It is getting real now  .. 10 days!  Thavorn and Jaidan bought their bus tickets from the village to Bangkok and depart at 8:45.




Tonight is John's wife's birthday and Thavorn and Fon are heading out for some music and dance at Hillary 2 on Nana tonight. That means Thavorn will sleep most of tomorrow. Thavorn does not subscribe to my, 'If you hoot with the owls at night you must fly with the Eagles in the morning' belief.

I am still going through drawers and moving things around, trying to decide , keep, move, or chuck. Last night I bought one more bin so we will leave 2 bins of apartment supplies at Big Tree for our arrival on September 1st 2019.


Luggage almost fully packed


Big Tree has been good for us. If you need a place to stay out near the airport that is not too pricey (1200 Baht) it is highly recommended. I like the plant art.


I just received an eMail from my friend Paul Cotton and it turns out Paul, Cathy, Cecilia, and Allison are all in Vancouver at the same time. Paul and Cathy will host all at their Condo for a welcome party. Does not get any better! Cecilia and Allison both played basketball on my teams and Paul helped coach for a while.  However, hopefully the snow melts off Paul's balcony before we arrive.


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment