Monday, February 4, 2019

11 Days to Canada

Today's song is: Concert with Willy and Bobby  .. 96 mins  .. kick back and enjoy


One thing I will miss when I am in Canada is the Bangkok Iced Coffee. Starbucks sells their version for 155 baht whereas the street vendors make it for 20 baht and the taste is pretty well identical.


Bangkok Iced Coffee


Red line encloses 2 ngan of land area

Thavorn has been looking at one ngan of property in her village available for 300,000 baht or about 12,000 CDN. A ngan is just big enough to build a 2,000 square foot bungalow with room for a driveway out front.  Maybe  :-)

We have managed to save this amount over the past 6 months.

Our departure is rapidly approaching and I am prepping for it. Tonight I will go to MegBangna Mall and buy 2 plastic bins to store some items, mostly kitchen stuff, while we are in Canada. We are coming back to Big Tree on September 1 and they have agreed to store our stuff for the 6 months we are gone.

I have finished prepping our new server for our business and it is ready to go when I get to Canada. Unlike our previous servers, this one is hosted in AWS's Canadian data centre in Montreal.

Time marches on  .. scary  .. I asked Thavorn if she was scared to leave Thailand and she said yes. She was surprised when I told her I was anxious as I was responsible for making sure everything went OK for both herself and Jaidan.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment