Monday, February 25, 2019

Walk in the Rain

Today's song is: Bus Stop ... Hollies .. 60's


Thavorn was anxious to go out  for a walk and I suggested to her that it had rained overnight and my sister Elaine had informed me the sidewalks were icy. Not to be deterred, Thavorn decided an adventure was in order.

We decided to walk to the Metro grocery store and Thavorn quickly learned about ice. It was funny to watch her but she did not fall. Jaidan almost made it all the way but stepped on a curb which are always icy and banged a knee. He was holding my hand at the time so it was not too bad.

We spent a fair amount of time in the grocery store, exploring and getting warm. The walk back home was uneventful but both Jaidan and Thavorn huddled around the fireplace to get warm.

A walk in the rain ...






Today, my sister Elaine is picking us up at 1 pm and taking us to Service Ontario to register for OHIP and for me to renew my driver's licence.  I hope all that goes well.

Thavorn is finding most of what she needs to eat and cook so that concern has passed. The internet makes staying in contact with family and friends easy and Thavorn is video chatting many times throughout the day.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment