Wednesday, February 20, 2019

4Th Day in Canada

Today's song is: Want to Dance with Somebody  .. Whitney


Sunday, our arrival day and subsequently Monday and Tuesday were gobbled up by jet lag and my Asian cold I brought with me. Unfortunately I felt we had to cancel our get together with the Cotton family as I just did not feel up to it and I had no wish to infect another family with the cough and cold.

The good news is, the sun came out today and I am coughing much less today. We hopped a taxi down to Granville Island to hit the market as Thavorn wanted to see some of the fresh fruit I always bragged about, especially the strawberries. Despite being off season, Thavorn was not disappointed.






Jaidan and Thavorn had never seen sea gulls


We caught the Hornby boat ferry and walked back to the hotel.


Beautiful sunny Vancouver day!


Time for a nap :-)

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment