Sunday, February 10, 2019

6 Days to Canada

Today's song is: Universal Soldier  .. Buffy


Not sure why I like this song so much  .. The movement against the ultra rich needs something similar .. 26 people own more wealth than 50% of the world's population.

Thavorn and I spent today double and triple checking everything and caught one mistake. I inadvertently set Jaidan's birth date equal to  July 3rd 2014 instead of July 31st 2014. I have eMailed the health insurance provider to send us a new policy with the correct date.

We also discovered that I had booked the Hyatt/Regency on Soi 24, not Soi 15 so we will arrive at the correct Hyatt on February 13th for 3 nights.

Jaidan and I have both come down with a bad cold, fever, cough and congestion. Here is hoping, it is not the flu as we are booked into the health clinic at 10 am on February the 14th for our flu shots. We are most worried about Jaidan coming down with the flue in Canada and have purchase 3 months worth of health coverage at $300 CDN.  Thavorn and I will just tough out any sickness in the first 3 months.  I have been without health insurance in Thailand for over 5 years now :-(

So, we are pretty low key this weekend with the sniffles and feeling sorry for ourselves. As usual, Thavorn seems immune to colds.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment