Sunday, February 3, 2019

13 Days to Canada

Today's song is: We're Not Going to Take It  .. Twisted Sister


Have you ever looked into the mirror and wondered who that old person looking back at you is? Disconcerting at best  .. downright demoralizing  .. but yet a reason to embrace life  :-)

Thavorn and Jaidan are arriving back in Bangkok in 3 days on February the 6th. Thavorn is goind out that night with John's wife Fon to celebrate her birthday. Jaidan and I will be batching it that night. On Tuesday I will go buy the final large suitcase and start packing up my clothes as well as Jaidaan's that we do not plan on wearing before departing Thailand.

Our last night at our apartment is February the 12th and then we move downtown for 3 nights and will be staying at the Hyatt/Regency for 3 nights to enjoy what downtown Bangkok has to offer. Also a good time to say goodbye to friends.

I have been chatting with family back home and they are excited to see us.  Ditto for us.

After our 3 nights at the Hyatt we move back to Big Tree Residence for our last night as it is close to the airport and we fly out early.  The journey begins soon!

I have been busy configuring servers while the family is in the village. I discovered I had inadvertently created very expensive storage for our new server when the AWS bill arrived. I manged to waste $300 US. Ouch. I had to delete that server and create a new one which takes about 3 days. Day one is done and if I am lucky I may get done in 10 more hours.

Sometimes you just don't like computers  :-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment