Friday, February 8, 2019

1 Week to Canada

Today's song is: Take it Easy  .. Eagles


Getting real now. Today I bought some health insurance for Jaidan for $300 CDN for 104 days until OHIP kicks in for him. Thavorn and I will just wait it out and hope we don't get sick for the 3 month wait. We will play it safe and take the flu vaccination here in Thailand as I hear the flu is bad this year in Canada and the flu vaccination is 70% effective.

We bought the health insurance through:


Mainly because they had the most effective website that made sense and buying straight forward. 

I spent an hour shredding old documents (by hand) with the help of Thavorn. Thavorn is packaging up her change getting ready to take it to 7/11 to exchange it for bills. As I have mentioned before, you can do just about anything at 7/11.

Despite today being Saturday, we have no plans to get out and have some fun as we are staying downtown on the 13, 14th, and 15th and will party at that time.

I managed to find some nice gold earring for a Valentine's gift for Thavorn.  I like buying gold in Thailand as it can be converted to cash very quickly. Better than money in the bank as you get to wear (flaunt) it as well.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment