Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yoda and Creepy Crawlies

Today's song is:  Best Hippie Songs - Part 2


There is a fairly new born mongrel in the village that visits me for food scraps. I usually feed him some chicken bones. He looks very much like Yoda but does not sit still long enough for me to get a good pic.



He is a cute little thing and I hope to be able to get a good pic sooner or later.

On another note, the village is full of creepy crawly things that sting and bite, and my least favorite is the scorpion. Today I found a good size (3 inch) black scorpion asleep in the corner of my ceiling. Thavorn and I quickly bludgeoned him to death but I decided a preemptive strike was required. I motored into Wichian Buri and loaded up on creepy crawly bug spray and then pumped great quantities of it up above the suspended ceiling in hopes that if a nest of the buggers was up there then all the buggers were gassed. I really can't see why anyone would miss eradicating that species.

We thought the kitchen would be finished today but Thavorn still keeps dreaming up things to add. The only thing left to do now is the plumbing for the sink and clothes washer and then the tile has to be laid on the counter top.



Everything is metal and concrete. Not one piece of wood in the kitchen. The doors down below are plastic. I think wood rots or the termites get into it.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment