Monday, January 21, 2019

25 Days to Canada

Today's song is: Don't Let me Down  .. Beatles


The day after my BISAC basketball tournament I came down with stomach flu. I suspect it was from one of the 50+ hands I shook at the tournament.  Anyways, not fun as I was tied to the toilet for 2 days, firing from both ends,  As always, Thavorn was concerned as she sometimes views her old man as fragile. I have no idea why. It may be because the majority of Thai men are dead by my age. Regardless, I seemed to turn the cornet this morning about 4 am and I am feeling much better, but not 100%.

My sister Elaine eMailed me and it is -40 degrees with the windchill factor in Ottawa. Hopefully it will warm up a bit before we arrive on February 17th.  I received an eMail from my resort company stating they are looking forward to hosting us at their downtown Vancouver property which is one of my favourite as it follows the mantra of location, location, location  :-)

Jaidan just received his second haircut. He likes being cooler.



If you think he looks like an imp  .. you are right, he is one at times  .. but basically a great kid.

I am not quite sure how we will get the remainder of our possessions to the village.  Thavorn will make one more trip, but most likely by bus. I guess I had better check out the fare by taxi. It should be about 4,000 baht or about $170 Canadian.  They are mostly kitchen and house items and I think it is cheaper just to buy new ones when we get back and have Thavorn take the bus.

Oops, time for another toilet trip  :-(

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment