Wednesday, June 29, 2016

In the Woods

Today's song is: When You Kiss Me .. Shania  .. missing Thavorn


I am at my older sister's log house in the woods overlooking a quiet lake in the wilds of Quebec, a province in Canada. It is a big change from my younger sister's house in the City of Ottawa. My younger sister has cats and my older sister has 2 rather large dogs. Here are some pics.


Every log house needs a wizard on guard


Idyllic place to sit


The lake in September


View from the back


Front view and garden


Big white dog .. Akbash breed .. Canna


Big brown dog .. Barbet breed .. Monty

Tonight for dinner we will be imbibing some red wine, tossed salad, my Thai spaghetti sauce and some fresh pasta. Does not get much better ...

TTYL

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful view of the lake. Does this serenity help with the "monkey work" you have been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read tomorrow's post for an answer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read tomorrow's post for an answer :-)

    ReplyDelete