Saturday, June 11, 2016

Memories

Today's song is: What Do you Do with a Drunken Sailor? .. Irish Rovers


For some absurd reason I started singing the song above. Not sure what prompted the melody to pop into my head  .. Perhaps my Irish Heritage. My ancestors, on my father's side, came to Canada during the Irish potato famine.

Not much happening. I gave in to Timmy's and had a breakfast sausage sandwich a couple of days ago. The weather has been rainy and cold. Very unusual for June in Ottawa. I wimped out today and walked rather than ran. Did not want to mess up my new runners.

I find myself missing Asian women, especially Thai women. I find Thai women fascinating for all the right reasons. I will leave it to you to discern what the right reasons are, or you can ask my buddy Shaun. Shaun seems to share my taste in Asian women.

Thavorn sends me pics from the village.


Jaidan in my man cave, getting ready to sleep


Thavor, Thai, and Jaidan, waking up in am


Nap time in the pm

The last 3 days I have filled my time with programming. I have one more day (Sunday) at my sisters and then I move to my business partners house for about 2 solid weeks of programming. After that I will visit my older sisters log house on a lake in Quebec. 

Missing Thavorn ...




Whacky Tacky and Thavorn 


Dress by Guess


I will sign off with Whisky in the Jar .. Irish Rovers


and Lord of the Dance

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment