Thursday, April 21, 2016

RIP - Countdown - 8 days to Village

Today's song is: Purple Rain  .. Prince  .. RIP  .. unknown for his many, many community works


Wing man Shaun arrives today from China. He is only here for the weekend but apparently needed to escape from China for a couple of night in the LOS. He gets in late at 10 pm so I will meet him at the airport and show him how to catch the airport link downtown to Makkasan station which is a short motorcycle taxis ride away from the entertain districts downtown. It is much cheaper and always much faster on a Friday night to take the above ground airport link. However, it does stop running at midnight.

I was bored yesterday so I headed out to play some pool at Country Road in Soi Cowboy during the afternoon. I like to play with Dum, an older lady who plays a good game. However, I played well and beat her 5 games to 2, with one of her wins coming via my potting the 8 ball in the wrong pocket. When I play well I am quite good, but I can be inconsistent at times.

The Canadian dollar is starting its climb back towards 80 cents US and I look forward to seeing it back on par with its US counterpart. Since January my monthly income has gone up 20,000 baht :-)

I'll finish with another Prince song  .. Welcome 2 America Tour


TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing you in the airport :)
    Listening to "When Doves Cry" right now on my phone...

    ReplyDelete