Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Countdown 18 Days Until Village

Today's song is a video of Songkran (2016 Pattaya Edition) which started today


So far today I have decided to sit inside and read while sipping a glass of Peter Vella's House Red that I buy in a 4 liter pack that usually lasts me a full week. Yesterday I bought two new fantasy novels by Mark Lawrence who wrote the trilogy 'The Broken Empire' which I highly recommend. His new trilogy is called 'The Red Queen's War'.

Jaidan, Tai, and Dun did venture outdoors this morning and came back very wet but excited to have some fun. I sent them back out with 3 super soakers left over from last years's Songkran. I myself will probably choose Day 3 for my water carnage.

Yesterday we headed out for a walk to the park to try to tire Jaidan out as he has started staying awake until well past 10 pm. Here are some pics:


Tai, Dun, and Jaidan


Jaidan with bubble maker


Thavorn and Tai


Thavorn and Dun


Thavorn teaching Jaidan how Thais eat watermelon


Quick learner when it comes to food



A friend of mine has just recently retired, and I tried to convince him to become a farang in Thailand, but he has decided to become a Gringo in Columbia. I look forward to seeing how his experience in Columbia compares to mine in Thailand. I will try to keep you informed.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment