Saturday, October 24, 2015

Yippie kai yai

Today's song is: Is a pop anthology mashup from 2012  .. very typical of the music played at Hillary 2 and Climax Disco by the 4 resident bands.


Jaidan will be 15 months old at the end of the month so I figured it was time we found a care-giver (I don't think baby-sitter is PC) so that Thavorn and I can get out once a week. One of her friends from her high school and village who recently moved to Bangkok for work came to visit us 2 days ago. Jaidan seemed to take to her. I asked Thavorn to approach her with the idea of looking after Jaidan for us on Saturday nights from 7 pm to the wee hours of the morning. I told Thavorn I was willing to pay up to a 1,000 Baht as that is what it would cost me for 1 12 year old back home in Canada and that would be only until midnight.

Thavorn gave her a call and she talked it over with her boyfriend and she said she would do it for 700 Baht as she would have to take a taxi each way. Now 700 baht is about $25 CDN so We booked her and her boyfriend (They are both about 30ish and are lots of fun) for next Saturday night.

I plan on a movie and then off to Hillary 2 for a night of music, dancing and maybe a bit of pool. The next few months should be lots of fun now that Saturday night is happening again.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment