Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Monday

Today's song is Monday, Monday by the Mommas and Pappas



I was out and about by myself tonight. First stop was Thong Lo to meet up with my buddy John and a few friends for trendy chicken wings (actually, only legs). From there Arthur, a Yank, and I caught a taxi to Soi Cowboy to listen to some live music and play some pool. Actually, Arthur and I did not play as I ended up playing with Santa Claus, another Yank until Ann, a friend form Doll House showed up with a Yank in tow (Customer). I got a big hug from Ann as I had not seen her for some time. We ended up playing doubles, me partnered with Santa Clause and Ann and her customer. Can't remember who won the best of five but we had a good time time. From there I bar hopped around Soi Cowboy for a while and got to know a new Coyote Dancer at Tilac which was fun. Such a noob right out of Issan.

I dropped in at the Dollhouse and lo and behold Snata was there. Who would have thought it. I thought he only played pool, not the ladies. I made a quick pit stop at Crazy House looking for Chocolate but she was with a customer or back in her village.

I walked over to Soi 22 and ended up playing best of 5 against Rutki, a bar girl who epitomizes the bar traffic in Bangkok. She won 3 games to 2 and said say hello to Thavorn for me. Thavorn and Rutki never hit it off together.

I am home now and eating peanut butter toast and warmed up barbecue ham for a late night snack.

All in all, a good night out.

TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment