Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Night

Today's song is: Another Saturday Night by Cat Stevens


It's Saturday night and I usually like to get out and about Bangkok but I programmed 12 hours today and coupled with a few hours of sleep last night, I think I will just curl up on the couch with Thavorn and watch a movie. That is, if Jaidan ever falls asleep, which he shows no sign of doing yet. He has mastered the chairs and pushes them everywhere to get up on counters and tables and reach the things that we place higher up to keep out of his busy little hands.

Yesterday, Friday, we went window shopping at Terminal 21. Then it was over to Suda (an outdoor restaurant for dinner. Jaidan did not seem to want to sit, so Thavorn ordered to go and I suggested we stop by Cowboy on the way home and listen to some music which Jaidan is always willing to do. He can sit for hours and watch the live band. We ordered a jug of Singha (with an ice bucket) and Thavorn went off to play pool with our favorite pool lady. I used to diss people who put ice in their beer but it serves 2 purposes in bangkok. It adds to your fluid intake and let's you nurse a jug a lot longer, which keeps the carbs off somewhat.. A couple of hours later, it was 9:30 and time to head home. Jaidan is quite heavy now (14.5 kilos) and I wimped out and suggested we take a taxi home, which we did.

When we got home we ate the takeout and some Campbell's soup and Jaidan fell asleep quickly.  Unfortunately, for some reason, I tossed and turned all night. Goes to show I should have walked home and then I would have been tired.

Tomorrow, being Sunday is always an easy day to get around Bangkok so I imagine we will go a walk somewhere. Thavorn is contemplating getting her belly button pierced so that may be our goal for the day.

InsiderTV has a new video out on Bangkok.




Jaidan playing a bar game with pretty bar girl at Denny's

Displaying P_20151009_151758.jpg

My little climber, helping himself to a bottle of water

Displaying P_20151009_151728.jpg

Here is where he got the water from ...

Displaying P_20151009_172624.jpg

Thavorn and Jaidan with the giant pussy at Terminal 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment