Friday, July 15, 2016

Today's song is: Straight from the Heart  .. Bryan Adams  .. great Canadian singer


I am back at my sister's (Elaine) and we are packing for our 7 day trip to Prince Edward Island (along with my other sister Ann and my daughter Jaime) to spread my Mom's ashes along the beach where we vacationed for many years. It will be our first family road trip (and probably last) in quite some time. Unfortunately my son Jordan can not join us as he is working at 2 jobs this summer to augment his occasion teaching during the school year.

My Canada trip (not really a vacation, a lot of work) is coming to a close. I am looking forward to returning to Thailand and seeing Thavorn and Jaidan. Jaidan seems to have developed quite a sense of humor in my absence. Jaidan turns 2 years old on July 31st and Thavorn and Jaidan are meeting up with me in Bangkok to celebrate his birthday. Time for a visit to ToysRUs to let him pick out his birthday present :-) Some pics:


Mom and son binding without Poppa


Missing Thavorn ...


Jaidan teasing his Mom ...


in Poppa's cap




I went shopping for some new books for Jaidan. He likes to be read to and really enjoys books that he can manipulate and see different things. However, he often tries to take them apart to see how they work. Two months apart form Jaidan and Thavorn is about 2 months too long. Next summer they will travel with me :-) Apparently Jaidan is chatting up a storm  .. in Thai :-(

I will document our road trip to PEI with pics. Prince Edward Island is a beautiful and laid back place to visit. It is very popular with Japanese tourists and I suspect the Chinese tourists will discover it soon.

I am also looking forward to the night life in Bangkok!

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment