Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rihana Popular in Bangkok

There is a popular bar on Soi 22 (my street) called Titanium that features an all girl band as well as an ice bar. Ice bars seem to be peculiar to Asia. Anyways, you go upstairs to the third floor and a dude in winter hat sits behind the ice bar. The deal goes down like this .. you place your hand on the ice bar and whoever takes their hand off first buys the round of drinks (vodka of course). This is an easy win for a Canadian as the Thai girls are cold just walking in .. when they put their hand on the ice bar they never last more than 30 seconds. Highly recommended to break the ice with a new Thai lady ...





Rihanna is very popular in the clubs in Bangkok and I really like her music especially when she pairs up with Eminem btw did you know Eminem is in spell check .. you know you have made it when ...


Shakira and Rihanna


Thavorn's favrite song ... mine too


Monster


What's my Name ... Question I always ask bar girl before buying her a drink.


Love the Way You Lie

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Popular with me too. Her songs are in my rotation sometimes.

    ReplyDelete