Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jaidan Feeding

Today's songs are by Lady Gaga ... You've gotta love her attitude.


Poker Face


Just Dance

I have finished my bottle of Johnie Walker's Red Label (lots of monkey programming) so I just bought a bottle of Dewars White Label ... another Scotch Scotch ... Does any other country produce scotch?

It was a quiet Monday. I continue to get up at 6 am, change Jaidan, feed him, and then bath him. He is usually back asleep about 9 ish for an hour.

Jaidan likes to feed himself. I kind of create a buffet for him. I heat up some ham, then cut it up into cm cubed size, cut up some extra sharp cheese, same size, give him a slice of fresh bread, some grape juice and then finish off with a little bit of strawberry yogurt I leave for him after I eat 4/5 ths of it. All this goes onto his tray and he helps himself for 30 mins while I watch Fox and CNN news on TV.

Not bad for a 10 month old boy.

Pics below:


Is there any more in here I can eat?


Yeppers


All gone


Finger licking good

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment