Monday, June 1, 2015

Back in the Village

I will warn you that today's song is long ... about 18 mins ... the year is 1967


Or a shorter song


Thavorn decided to take Jaidan to her village to give me a break and also let her extended family see how much he is grown. I will use this week to do a little programming as well as learn some new stuff. I am a big believer in trying to learn something new each and every day.

I also plan on doing some things like playing pool and visiting some bars. This is the first time that Thavorn has had enough trust in Jimmy to leave me alone for 5 days. Most of this distrust comes her experience with Thai males as well as observing the behavior of punters in the bars.

Thavorn knows I like to go to the bars to see old friends and meet new friends that I find interesting. The fact that these friends are bar girls is not all that important as long as I behave myself. behaving myself means going to bed at night by myself and no sexual behavior.

Truth be told, it is hard for me to be bad as so many in the bar industry know Thavorn, Jaidan, and myself that word of my misbehavior  would quickly get back to Thavorn. 'Where is baby?' is the usual greeting I get from most of the Thais that know me ... if only just to see me.

I am a little worried that Jaidan will be cranky back in the village. He is quite attached to his papa (at the hip) and will miss me. He is also more mobile and is quick to explore his environment and put anything and everything into his mouth. As mentioned before, living in the village is like camping out back in Canada.

Hopefully Jaidan will survive and end up back in Bangkok safe and sound.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment