Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Less We Forget

Woodstock happened in 1969 and yours truly was 18 and was invited by a group of friends to head south for this music happening. It is a major regret in my life that I did not go. What a missed opportunity! It is not the things I have done in my life that I regret ... It is the things I did not do! I am making up for all those things now. One must remember that life is not a dress rehearsal ... you only go around once ... unless you are a Buddhist ... which may explain why they are so laid back .. and live in the present. I did some digging and found some great videos from 69 .. Bryan Adams (a fellow Canadian) had it right in his song ... Summer of 69 :-)


Joni Mitchell ... Iconic Woodstock Song


Jefferson Airplane


Joe Cocker


Janis Joplin


Canned Heat


Jimi Hendrix


The Band - Best Unknown Band


Canned Heat


Crosby Stills and Nash


Santana


Country Joe


The Who

No comments:

Post a Comment