Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Raining

Today's song is: Under my Umbrella ... The Hollies


It rained today for the first time in about 5 months. That should flush the air of some pollutants and maybe a virus or two.

I am not hearing much from Pattaya and Phuket, other than the Chinese have disappeared and the the hotels and bars are empty. I am assuming the planes are flying around half full.  I think that Thavorn and Jaidan are good to fly to Phuket to visit her daughter and sister before departing to Canada. They leave on the 12th and come back on the 19th, 10 days before we depart to Canada.

Meanwhile outside of Thailand the virus seems to be promulgating, stranding cruise ships in Japan and Hong Kong. Not hearing very much from the Thai government other than they have everything under control.

My school open up a week late on February 11th and my bball team will practice.

Other than that I am waiting for my cold to run its course.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment