Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fall

Today's song is: Shape of You  .. Ed Sheeran


Labour Day Weekend, the first weekend in September is the unofficial end of summer and the start of Fall and the return to school for students. It is also my last weekend in Canada as I fly out next Friday to return to the LOS. Today, Saturday, is a quiet day as I travelled from my business partner's house, across town, to my sister's house. I am trying to convince her to walk down to Big Rig tonight to indulge in a BBQ chicken/avocado spicy pizza.

Tomorrow, Sunday is a busy day as my sister Elaine and I travel up to my sister Ann's house in the woods, on the lake, for BBQ hamburgers and some red wine. I have to be back in town for 7 pm as my daughter Jaime managed to get tickets for the home season opener for the Carlton Ravens Football team that I played for in the 70's (how time flies) and it will be the first time I have watched a game since I retired. It is a night game under the lights. Should be fun.

Meanwhile, back in Thailand, Thavorn and Jaidan are packing for their return 10 hour bus trip from Phang Nga to Bangkok, to await my return to the City of Angels. Apparently, they have both enjoyed their 3 weeks and Jaidan and Bai Deri (Thavorn's 3rd child) really got along well.  Some pics:






Jaidan is not fond of the ocean waves and runs when he sees a big one incoming. Sounds like a good survival skill in tsunami land.



LINE video chat is now too buggy to uses, so we are using Facebook messenger to share pictures of chickens and chat.

I have been chowing back on too may A&W hamburgers and Tim Horton breakfast sausage sandwiches so I will need to diet when I get back to Bangkok.


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment