Monday, August 14, 2017

Roast Beast

Today's song is: Leonard Cohen  .. Greatest Hits


Pour yourself a glass of red wine, sit back, and relax.

Today I visited my sister's house out in the country. She lives in a restored house in the woods on a lake. It is a beautiful idyllic setting.



Roast Beast










My daughter Jaime


My sister Ann is a great cook and best of all she had roasted up some potatoes and a rib eye roast that melted in you mouth. Very yummy, especially as I do not eat much red meat or potatoes in Thailand. Topped off with a few glasses of red wine  :-)

Monday is a work day with my partner at his house. Tuesday is an exercise day, starting off with a run along the Ottawa River Parkway. Wednesday is a pub day with friends, Debbi, Bob, Bill, Matt, Don, and Terry. Should e fun.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment