Thursday, August 17, 2017

10 Days in Canada

Today's song is: 82 Minutes of Leonard Cohen  .. Sit back and Chill out  ..


I have been in Canada for 10 days now and I am getting a little bored. I have seen my daughter 3 times which is great and I am supposed to see my son Jordan tomorrow, Friday and then my good buddy Paul Cotton on Saturday. Then Sunday, it is back to my sister Ann's log house on the lake in the woods with Jaime and Jordan.  So I am keeping busy.

On Saturday I met some friends at Big Rig, my favourite brew pub in Ottawa. I met Debbi and Bob Grils, along with Don Burke and Bill Fox and Terry Nolan, whom I had not seen in a least 10 years.  We managed to reminisce from 4 pm to 9:30 so it was a good time.


Don (Little Dude) and Terry Nolan


Deb and Bob


Unfortunately Billy left early so a glass of Gold will have to do.

I am out of food now so it is off to Farm Boy I go tomorrow to stock up for another week. Of course, I will get my run in first and perhaps some programming. That is the boring part.  Meeting with friends and family is great  :-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment