Saturday, March 19, 2016

March Madness

Today's song is: Not a song but the 10 best moments in March madness History


I can actually watch the NCAA bball tournament unfold courtesy of ASN that I watch on iLikeHD, a streaming service I can purchase as I need and what I want. I get 5 hours for 50 baht. I stream it using my phone for data and it never seems to break up. Somebody is doing something right here. Of course my phone is using 4G which has great speeds here in Thailand.

Round 1 saw many upsets so it will be good to see if the Cinderella teams can keep upsetting the brackets in 2016.

Thavorn's 2 older children, Tai and Dun arrive tonight around 9 pm. Too late for Thavorn and I to head out but Sunday night will be our first night out (without Jaidan) in over a year. We will probably just go to Country Road as it is close and we can be back home in 5 minutes via motorcycle taxi. That is the huge advantage of living in the city center.

My swimming is going well as I am nearly back to where I was before hurting my back. Today we purchased a small life jacket for Jaidan and he was thrilled to swim by himself. Reminds me so much of Jordan.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment