Saturday, November 7, 2015

Thavorn's Night Out

Today's song is: Let's get this Party Started by Pink


I have heard that sometimes my pics do not show up. I think it is because I sometimes email myself a photo and then copy from the eMail and paste directly into my blog. I think this causes the link to be corrupt. It appears okay to me but the photos are cached locally rather than on the server. I will avoid that in the future.

It is Sunday today and Thavorn is back to normal, if not a bit chagrined. Friday night was her night out with her friend Tacky and her friend Nimo. Nimo visits Thailand once a month for a week and is on an expense account so the fun is expense free for Tacky and Thavorn and whomever else is tagging along. Nimo likes to live large.

They started off at his favorite Japanese restaurant at 10 pm, drinking Sake and eating sushi. Around about midnight they headed off to his favorite club on Soi 11 and started drinking Jagermeister bombs and whisky. After about 3 hours of this things started to unravel. Thavorn is not used to drinking huge quantities of alcohol and mixing is usually a recipe for disaster.

The whirlies arrived and Thavorn headed off to the toilet to discuss the situation with the big white telephone. Tacky was a little concerned and fetched Thavorn back a little too soon and Thavorn hurled, spewed, over the alcove they were inhabiting. On the way back to the toilet, the bouncers intercepted Thavorn and Tacky and decided to eject Thavorn for messing up the alcove.

Tacky did not take kindly to Thavorn being man handled and stepped in and was intercepted by another bouncer. Bad choice for the bouncer as Tacky tee'd off on him and the bouncer ended up in the hospital. Apparently Tacky is quite the brawler, but she too inherited quite a few bruises, especially to her hands that made frequent contact with the bouncer.


Tacky (don't mess with me) and Thavorn


Tacky's knuckles


More hand bruises on Tacky


Tacky's arms where the bouncer tried to pin her - before the head butt :-)

I wish I could say it turned out okay but all three were ejected from the club and they are now officially blacklisted and barred from that club. They ended up back in Queen's Park (Soi 22) entertaining the staff at Pop Eyes, where Tacky is now a local legend. I received a call from Nimo, asking me to come pick up crazy Thavorn but I explained I could not as I was looking after Jaidan, who was now noisily objecting to being woken up by my phone ringing.

About 20 mins later all 3 arrived in a taxi and I put the coffee on. I must admit I was pretty impressed by Tacky's pugilistic skills and thanked her for looking after Thavorn. Definitely not a boring night for the threesome.

Thavorn was quite surprised by my not being angry with her. Why, she asked? I replied, 'Did you learn anything?' and she said yes, and I replied, 'Then it was worthwhile, and you have already been punished enough!'. Kind of reminds me of my son Jordan when he was 16 :-)

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    Just to let you know that your pics are now displaying. Glad you found the problem.

    ReplyDelete