Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday at the Marriott

Today's song is: By the Dashboard Light  .. I never get tired of this Meatloaf song about teenage love angst.


On Sunday, we jumped on the BTS and took it up to Siam Paragon to do some window shopping. Turned out there was a dinosaur display which Thavorn, and Jaidan of course, had never seen.  The previous evening we had watched 'Walking with Dinosaurs on television so Jaidan could relate.

Some pics:







Today we decided to go get some street food at a little court that we had noticed. Turns out most of Bangkok had the same idea so we bought some pork balls and corn on the street and took it back to the resort to eat.

After eating Jaidan was tired so I lay down with him and he was out like a light in 5 mins which gave me the time to enter this blog entry.

I am going to the gym every day and running for 25 mins. I forgot how much I miss running and how much better I feel when I go to the gym. New Year's resolution #1 .. buy a gym membership and use it to the max!

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment