Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tattoo for Thavorn

Today's song is: Tattoo by Jordin Sparks


Today is hump day and Thavorn will go get her Tattoo at:


Of course I did due diligence and this is one of Bangkok's premier tattoo parlors. We went for a walk last night and it was full of young farang males in their late 20's waiting to get their tatts. They seem quite interested in the old farang with the pretty Thai girl with Jaidan in tow :-)

This is the tatt that we decided upon. I say we because Thavorn played the thai girl 'up to you' game for a while so I provided some input. The tatt symbolizes many things about our relationship. Thavorn came to Bangkok searching for the sun, moon, and stars and instead found a friend in a local butterfly. Despite the obstacles holding us back our friendship developed into something else. There is a hidden joke in that one of my favorite expressions is 'Thai not go moon'.

Of course, the tatt is destined for the lower back with the butterfly on the left butt. Once the redness disappears I will post a pic of the real tatt and let you know how the whole experience went. Apparently it will take about 2 hours and we chose the machine rather than bamboo procedure.

There are cheaper places to get tattoos but in my experience, you get what you pay for and it's kind of permanent and I will be looking at it everyday.

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I agree, if you/your gf/whatever is going to get one, better to think about it carefully.

    ReplyDelete