Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hump Day - Remiss

Today's song is: I have Always Been Crazy by Waylon Jennings


I have been quite remiss in my blog posts. The problem is I have been very busy programming and when that happens I tend to avoid computers when I don't have to use them. It looks like the programming may be tapering off.

On Sunday I managed to get out for some fun and pool at Soi Cowboy. I played 3 games at Country Road and won all 3 as the lady I was playing with was not up to her usual game. However, I will take the 3 w's against her. After pool I headed off to the Tilac to see if my friend nidNoi but she was not there. Turns out she checked in at 9 pm, but I was home by then. A farang friend had taken her for shopping and dinner at Terminal 21.

I then headed off to the Dollhouse to see my friend Ann and get a look at her sister's nose job but neither was there. BTW, if doing sisters is on your punter bucket list then the Dollhouse may be the place for you. Other items on the punter bucket list is twins and mother/daughter. Popeyes used to have twins and mother daughter used to be found at Mew Mews in Soi 22. Don't ask me how I know :-)

After the Dollhouse I stopped in at Shark bar and my friend apple (best butt in Bangkok) was there. We chatted for a bout 30 mins and then I decided to call it a night. I promised Thavorn I would only be gone for 3 hours.

Monday, Tuesday, and today were uneventful except for shopping for groceries at Big C and a few afternoon vodka's and OJ at Rumours in Queens park on Soi 22. I am getting to the swimming pool most mornings for a 30 minute swim.

Thavorn and I are getting a little bored with Bangkok so when our lease is up in April we will probably move to Pattaya or Hua Hin, or perhaps even Phuket. If we do so it looks like we will buy a small car to get around on. It turns out you can buy a Honda Jazz (Fit) for about 500,000 baht which is about the price I was willing to pay for a motorcycle, but would be more practical because all three of us can start touring around Thailand. A GPS will be essential for me as I can not read Thai traffic signs.



This color kinds me of my Chevy Cobalt SS that was so much fun to drive. However, comes with backup camera and passenger side camera which is nice. Cobalt had 190 hp whereas this car has only 130 hp but is lighter. Will have to take a test drive :-)

TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment