Monday, April 8, 2019

Icy Rain

Today's song is: Kill this Love  .. BlackPink


This Korean pop group is breaking all YouTube records.

It still is very cool for this time of year. Icy rain today and not over 10 degrees until Friday. We are spending more time indoors than we normally do and are keeping Jaidan busy with floor puzzles which he loves completing.





and Thavorn is keeping busy cooking up some yummy Thai dishes for us ...


I am staying busy coding some changes for my business.  Mostly adjusting reports that end up being printed for invoices and record keeping.

On Wednesday we have a big meeting with a large school board to discuss moving a key piece of software (18 years in production) to the web and hosting their data offsite. These meeting are always interesting especially reading between the lines.

I keep yearning for another motorcycle (my 6th) but I suspect that it will have to wait until I am 69 which coincides nicely with the 1969 movie Easy Rider. I also graduated from high school in 1969 and was riding a 1969 Triumph T120 650cc motorcycle (my first) that year.

I suspect it will be my last motorcycle so I will have to choose carefully. I have driven parallel twin, vTwins, and inline fours. It may be time for a triple and I am partial to Yamaha's triple 900cc but it could also be time to go back to Triumph.


The Triumph is about $16,000 more expensive


The Yamaha 900cc MT-09 is about $9,500


But perhaps it is time to slow down with a Triumph Street Twin at $10,000

TTYL

1 comment: