Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Good News

Today's song is: Heaven Can Wait  .. Meatloaf


I received good news yesterday that my application for life insurance was approved. My young wife and younger son would need help if I happen to die in the next 10 years. Plans are in place over the next 10 years to purchase some land (this September), build a house in Thailand (the next 3 years) and put Jaidan into the Ontario school system (winter of 2021).

My insurance medical turned out okay as my blood pressure was 122/80 and my resting heart beat was 64. I have all my original parts and no pre-existing conditions or serious past health problems.  I guess the time spent in the gym over my lifetime has paid off.

The monthly rate is $276 so that is not too bad. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket (which Thavorn enjoys immensely).

It is supposed to finally warm up at the end of this week.


That should be the end of the snow on the ground.  Spring is sprung, the grass is ris, I wonder where the birdies is  ...


Jaidan enjoys playing with his Lego vehicles and Thavorn enjoys building them 
(at least the first time :-)


I cook Jaidan some bacon most mornings. Yummy


Crispy

 

Bacon plus Lego  .. does not get much better


Thavorn makes yummy stir fries most lunch times.

My sister Elaine is hosting Easter dinner this coming weekend. My sister Ann is out of the country but my Jordan and Jaime should be there.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment