Friday, March 1, 2019

Home for the Next 6 Months

Today's song is: Puff the magic Dragon  ... Peter, Paul, and Mary


A bit of whimsical  ...

We made the move from my sister Ann's condo to the airBnB that we will stay in for the next 6 months.  I like it as it meets all my needs and Jaidan seems to like it as well. Not so sure about Thavorn but she was spoiled at my sister's condo.

We are a 5 minute walk from Harvey's, Swiss Chalet, McDonalds, Farm Boy, Shoppers Drug Mart, the Beer Store, and the Royal Bank.  Everything I need is close by.

Bill, Ann's husband helped us make the move and did 3 trips between the 2 places and then stopped at McDonald's for take out. Thanks Bill!

I have my laptop, monitor and VOIP phone unpacked but realized I can't plug in the phone, and the monitor because they have Malaysian and Thai plugs.  Guess I will have to find a hardware or electronics store to get an adapter. The power bar I brought from Thailand takes any plug, but it has a Thai plug on the input end. I obviously did not think that through.

My toner cartridge arrived from Amazon Canada today (next day delivery) and my 3-in-1 laser printer arrives on Monday or Tuesday. I took the 30 day PRIME trial and it looks like a good fit for me.

Pics tomorrow ...

I decided to check my internet speed  .. I can live with it.


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment