Monday, March 25, 2019

Driving Done

Today's song is: These Days  .. Jesse Glynne ..


I haven't driven for a couple of years but I managed to return the rental unscathed. Total cost for a weekend rental was $87 for 3 days from Friday at 9 am to Monday at 9 am. Enterprise is a good deal.  I will be renting at least once a month if not twice a month.

Yesterday it was about 8 degrees but this morning when I returned the car it was -8 degrees. Still unseasonably code for this time of year. Despite the cold, the snow is disappearing and I suspect a week of normal temperature will be its demise.

I have rediscovered M&M frozen food shops.  Jaidan loves nuggets but at $8 for 10 nuggets, they are expensive. I can buy about 35 nuggets for $11 at m&M and their chicken strips just went on sale at $7 off at $14.95.  Add wrinkle cut french fries and Jaidan is a happy camper (as long as he has yummy ketchup).

I have been enjoying march madness, NCAA basketball, despite watching Duke win.  Anybody but Duke and Kentucky and I am happy. UNC is always a favorite.

My friends Mike and Ashley should be back in Canada soon and it will be fun to get together to discuss how our past years evolved.

My business partner Brent and myself are starting to book appointments with the 5 local school boards that we do business with.  We will probably devote one day a week to our business over the next 5 months while I am in Canada. That does not count the time I spend coding the changes that the visits generate.

That's about it for now. Jaidan is quite happy and Thavorn seems content and I anticipate the contentment will turn to happiness as the weather warms up.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment