Friday, March 22, 2019

A Good Day in Canada

Today's song is: Solo .. Clean bandit


Today was a good day. I was up at 6:30 am and left home at 7:45 to walk 5 kms to get a rental car at Enterprise. Along the way, I stopped at Shopper's Drug Mart to buy a pair of readers as I broke a pair last night.  The Enterprise folks were as friendly as always and I was a bit apprehensive jumping in a car after having had a 3 year break from driving.  Turns out, not to worry, as I readily dropped into my usual driving habits and all was good.

I drove back home to pick up Jaidan and Thavorn and we headed off to visit my business partner Brent and his wife Jeannine to talk about what needed doing with respect to our business. We finished off with a lunch and headed off to TnT Grocery store for Thavorn to explore. Along the way I remembered we needed to go to Service Ontarion to apply for OHIP for Thavorn.  Turns out that the Merivale office was the closest, and as usual, was quite busy. An hour later, mission accomplished and off to TnT we went. Thavorn enjoyed TnT immensely and an hour later I had to drag her out of the store.  Next month we really have to stick to our $400 a month food budget.

We arrived home to find our bidet had been installed at no charge by our BnB host and Thavorn and Jaidan were happy to see it.  I am watching March Madness BBall as I type this and I am looking forward to watching the next game with UNC facing Iona.

Tomorrow, Saturday morning we visit my daughter Jaime's new house and visit Costco. Later in the afternoon we will swing by and say hello to Larry and Lorraine.

Sunday is a some site seeing and a visit to my sister Elaine. Jaidan is looking forward to seeing her cats.

Thavorn seems to be enjoying driving for a change and seems pleased with my driving skills.

A good day indeed  ;-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment