Friday, October 6, 2017

Where did the Week Go?

Today's song is: The Village People in Concert  ..


Wow, my last post was on September 29th. Now, I have to remember what I have been up to!

Well, for one, we arrived back from Phuket on the 30th and my friend John treated Jaidan Thavorn and I to brunch at the Novatel Hotel on Sunday, Oct 1st.. It is a great brunch and features free flow wine and beer. Needless to say, Sunday night was recovery time from the brunch.

On Monday, Thavorn decided to go to her village for the upcoming Buddhist festival as well as visit her mom and kids. She also took Jaidan because her mom had not seen him for a while. They departed by taxi on Tuesday morning and I started to work converting my 17 year old TPA program to a web version.

My Italian/Swiss friend Mimmo contacted me on Tuesday afternoon and suggested we meet for a beer which turned into many, many vodka and red bulls and Tuesday night merged into Wednesday morning and somehow I arrived safe and sound in my bed.  However, Wednesdaywas a day to forget about. Thursday was a good programming day and so far, Friday has gone well.

I am planning on heading out about 4:30 to meet my friend Jimmy from Singapore at Cowboy an play some pool.  I think about 3 hours will do me just fine  :-)

Here are some pics:


Thavorn's friend Ploy and me at Country Road


My Friend Mimmo and me at Country Road


Jaidan and Thavorn pics from the village


Tai and Dun, Jaidans half siblings


Icy, Jaidan's 7 year old village gf



& and 3 years old




Buddhist temple festival











Thavorn having food and beer with friends in the village


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment