Thursday, October 26, 2017

Warning ...

Today's song is: Some Dylan Tunes


My last post asked for some feedback on this blog and I received one comment from my buddy Shaun.  Disappointing  :-(

I have decided to get a little bit more personal in my posting and share more of a personal nature rather than a running commentary on Bangkok night life (also continuing). I have also decided to restrict readership friends and family and people who are interested enough to ask for access.

In the next few days I will implement this policy. You must have a google account to access the blog and be logged into that google account. I will be sending out invitations. If you do not get an invitation you can always send an eMail to CoachJimDale@gmail.com and request an invite.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment