Sunday, October 22, 2017

Thai Winter ..

Today's song is: Is a mix  .. 60 mins


The Thai Winter season is arriving later this week according to the Thai weather moguls. I have already noticed the temperature dropping as well as the humidity.  That means I can look forward to a brisk walk or hanging out in outdoor bars without worrying about breaking a sweat.

My friend Ben is visiting from Malaysia and we met at Queen's Park on Soi 22 for a few beer. It was great catching up and while we were sitting in a bar, my friend whom I call Tinkerbell passed by an I could not help but get a pic of Ben (6'5", 150 kilos) with Tinkerbell.


Tinkerbell dances at The Dollhouse on Soi Cowboy.

Later, Richard, another friend joined us at Meow Meow's where I was dueling it out with their #1 pool player for supremacy. I came close but eventually succumbed 5 games to 4. I will seek solace in the fact that she plays everyday and I play once a week.


I have decided to coach a Bangkok International School's senior Boy's Basketball Team.  One thing I miss about living in Bangkok is coaching and I hope this works out well. I also lost my gym membership when True Fitness closed down unexpectedly and the school has a well equipped weight room along with aerobic machines.  Practice is twice a week and with one game a week and 2 tournaments.  I will let you know how it goes. I am looking at a 45 minute commute but the gym workout should make it worthwhile.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment