Friday, October 13, 2017

Another Lost Week ...

Today's song is: Forever Young Rod Stewart


This blog is turning into a weekly, rather than daily blog. Sorry about that, I have been busy.  Thavorn and Jaidan have been in the village and just got back today. That gave me lots of free time and I have been coding a lot, reading a lot, and partying a lot, most of which I can't do when Thavorn and jaidan are here.

I partied with my friend Mimmo from Switzerland,


my fiend Jimmy, from Singapore,


and lately my buddy John from my home town and noob John, from Brighton England.  Many good times. I chatted with many bar girl friend and drank too many vodka-red bulls.  I played some pool and walked a lot.

I also thoroughly cleaned my apartment ...







and stocked the freezer with 2 weeks of pork and chicken  ..


Thavorn is back with her daughter Tai for 20 days so we have a built in baby sitter and we plan to head out together on Saturday night to Cowboy.

Tonight Thavorn cooked up a bunch of crabs and has Tacky and her friend from Japan over for food and beer.  It is good to have her and Jaidan back ..  If only to keep me out of trouble :-)



This web article is a great read:


TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment